Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience is now accepting applications for the IMPRS for Synapses and Circuits* Ph.D. program. This Ph.D. program brings together a foundation of international scientific excellence with exceptional lab training, all in the only Max Planck Institute in the United States. Together with Florida Atlantic University, this unique program allows students to build dynamic careers in neuroscience. The deadline to apply is December 1, 2021. To learn more about IMPRS for Synapses and Circuits, visit www.mpfi.org/imprs
- Mentoring and guidance from an interdisciplinary group of world-class scientists
- Choose from lab rotations or direct matching with a faculty mentor.
- Diverse training enhancements, including methods workshops, courses, travel grants, and soft skills courses
- Career development opportunities providing professional development beyond lab skills
- Workplace culture committed to family support and work-life balance
- Graduates have obtained competitive positions in academic, industry, and government research
* IMPRS for Synapses and Circuits will officially begin in January 2022, subject to final IMPRS approval. Learn more…