Join our International Max Planck Research School for Brain and Behavior to pursue a PhD in neuroethology. The current round of applications runs between August 1 – November 1, 2023.
The International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) for Brain & Behavior is a fully-funded PhD program in Bonn, Germany that offers a competitive world-class PhD training and research program in the field of neuroethology and neuroscience. IMPRS for Brain & Behavior is a collaboration between the Max Planck Institute for Neurobiology of Behavior – caesar (MPINB), the University of Bonn, and the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) in Bonn. Get more information and apply on our website.
What you will get:
- Fully funded PhD positions
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Possibility of lab rotations
- Neuroscience boot camp
- Mentoring and guidance by a Thesis Advisory Committee
- Multiple training opportunities
- Travel grants for conferences
- International and administrative support